Inland Revenue – main website
Information about current tax law and services provided by Inland Revenue.
Inland Revenue – tax technical website
Information about Inland Revenue's interpretation of existing tax law.
We provide tax and social policy advice to the Government jointly with The Treasury. The Treasury website contains information about the Government's finances, budgets and the economy.
Reviews of the tax system
- Tax Working Group – 2017 to 2019: The archived website for the Tax Working Group established by the Government in late 2017. It examined further improvements to the structure, fairness and balance of the tax system
- Government Inquiry into Foreign Trust Disclosure Rules – 2016
- VUW Tax Working Group – 2009: Information and papers for the Victoria University of Wellington Tax Working Group. This working group was set up in 2009 to address key medium-term tax policy challenges facing New Zealand.
- Tax Review 2001
New Zealand Legislation
This website contains New Zealand Acts, Bills, and Regulations.
- GST Advisory Panel (2010–11)
- Making tax easier consultation forum (2010)
- Making tax simpler consultation forums (2015–17)
- Rewrite Advisory Panel (1995–2016)
- Student loans consultation forum (2009)
- Targeting serious crime consultation forum (2013)