What you will find on this website
This website provides those interested in the New Zealand Government's tax policy work programme with:
- the latest Government announcements about tax policy developments
- tax policy publications, such as Government discussion documents on tax policy proposals, commentaries on tax bills before Parliament, and officials' reports on public submissions on bills
- information about tax-related bills currently before Parliament
- tax treaty information, including double tax agreements and tax information exchange agreements.
Recent and planned website improvements
This website was updated in November 2020.
See upcoming website improvements for more information about:
- recent site updates
- known issues
- planned improvements
- feedback provided
- providing additional feedback
Who is responsible for this website
This site is owned and maintained by Policy and Regulatory Stewardship, Inland Revenue.
Additional about this website: