Appendix - Types of information shared
This Appendix lists the current agreements and the types of information shared.
Determining entitlement to the Community Services Card sharing agreement
- Number of children and children’s dates of birth
- Full or partial entitlement to Working for Families tax credits (WfFTC)
- Deemed assessable income of applicant and spouse
- Actual assessable income of applicant and spouse
- Credits of tax payable and credit actually paid (WfFTC).
Determining employment start and stop dates for benefits, students and Working for Families tax credits sharing agreement
- Applicant’s IRD number and social welfare number
- Applicant’s name and date of birth
- Name, address and contact details of applicant’s employer
- Commencement and cessation date with employer
- Income source and monthly income of applicant
- Benefit type and start and end date
- Gross benefit received.
Detect double payments of Working for Families tax credits sharing agreement
- Primary carer’s IRD number and social welfare number
- Primary carer’s names, date of birth and contact details (address and phone number)
- Primary carer’s bank account number
- Primary carer’s date of arrival in New Zealand
- Type of benefit received and gross income from benefits
- Primary carer’s gross Working for Families tax credits paid and whether full or partial
- Primary carer’s benefit start and end dates.
- Partner’s IRD number and social welfare number
- Partner’s name and date of birth
- Partnership “known since” date
- Partner’s estimated and actual weekly gross income from benefit
- Partner’s Working for Families tax credits paid and gross rate of payment
- Partner’s benefit start and end date
- Reason code for benefit cessation.
- Qualifying hours for carer and partner
- Children’s names and date of birth
- Number of days shared care of child
- The start and stop date relating to a child’s entitlement
- Working for Families tax credits paid by Inland Revenue and the Ministry of Social Development and date payment started
- Working for Families tax credits paid since benefit start
- Date final Working for Families tax credits paid by the Ministry of Social Development and whether payment extension applies
- Partner’s gross Working for Families tax credits paid.
Administration of child support scheme sharing agreement
- Person’s name, address, and date of birth
- Request and confirm whether person receiving sole parent benefit
- IRD number and social welfare number
- Benefit type and date received from and date paid to
- Parental benefit rate
- Confirm custodial parent indicator
- Date child excluded from benefit.
Administration of student loan scheme sharing agreement
- Borrower’s name, IRD number and date of birth
- Borrower’s address and contact details (email, phone, mobile number)
- Transaction code
- Tertiary provider number
- Transaction date and amount
- Loan start and cease dates (including reason for ceasing)
- Loan application date and enrolment date.
Reduce benefit debt sharing agreement
- Customer’s IRD number and social welfare number
- Customer’s name details (including alias and preferred names) and date of birth
- Beneficiaries’ start and stop status
- Bank account details
- Customer’s contact details (phone number, email address and physical address)
- Customer’s nominated person/agent
- Immigration details
- Associated entities
- Whether deceased or bankrupt.
- Dependent sibling’s names and date of birth
- Partner/spouse name
- Child support details
- Care-giving arrangements
- Change of marital status/partner
- Paid parental leave.
- Name and trading address of employer(s)
- Employer(s) address, phone number and email address
- Employees tax code
- Assessable income
- Employment income (monthly)
- Start and end dates for any employment
- Benefit type and gross benefit received.