RIS pack – Taxation (Annual Rates for 2022–23, Platform Economy, and Remedial Matters) Bill
Regulatory impact statements for items included in the Taxation (Annual Rates for 2022-23, Platform Economy, and Remedial Matters) Bill, introduced to Parliament on 30 August 2022.
- Taxation of the gig and sharing economy: GST
- Taxation of the gig and sharing economy: Information reporting and exchange
- GST on management services supplied to managed funds
- GST status of statutory and regulatory charges
- GST apportionment and adjustment rules
- Cross-border workers tax reform
- Fringe benefit tax exemption for public transport
- Comparing options to support build-to-rent.